|ScholarJournals is dedicated to publish only original materials in all its journals. The submitting manuscripts should be original works and manuscripts that has neither been published elsewhere, nor is under review elsewhere in any other journals/ Conference Proceedings or in Books.
If any case against the ScholarJournal papers, has reported by any person, immediate actions will be taken, which will include and not limited to the following:
- Retraction of paper in question, from online system, review, and from all other processing.
- Black listing of concerned authors in question.
- Rejection of all other manuscripts submitted by the authors in question.
- Asking to submit report/explanation from the authors in question.
- If the explanation is non-satisfactory, reporting the issue to the concerned authorities, including the authors’ institution.